Why Work With Us?
Our vision is that all carers in Angus will receive appropriate information and support to enable them to feel valued and confident in their caring situation and to develop their own potential.
Our mission at Angus Carers Center is to improve the quality of life for all carers in Angus.
To do this we:
• Provide an information and advice service
• Offer support to carers at an emotional, practical and social level
• Join with carers in becoming actively involved in consultative and planning processes
Our Aims are:
• To ensure that carers are recognised and supported as expert care partners
• To support carers to have a life outside of caring
• To improve carers mental health and well-being
• To support carers to address their financial needs
• To ensure that Young carers are able to maximise their full potential and are supported in their role as young carers.
We have a vacancy for a short breaks development worker. For more information please see s1 jobs - Part Time Short Breaks Development Worker in Arbroath | £23,697 to £26,467 - www.s1jobs.com